2 of 4
- The most common result of meetings between the LA Galaxy and the Portland Timbers when the Galaxy is the home team is 2-1. Three matches have ended with this result.
- In the last 17 meetings with the LA Galaxy playing at home, the Galacticos have won 9 times and drawn 4 times, while the Portland Timbers have won 4 times. The goal difference is 35-24 goals in favor of Los Angeles.
- In the last 37 meetings, the LA Galaxy have won 14 times, there have been 8 draws and the Portland Timbers have won 15 times. The goal difference is 67-59 in favor of the Portland Timbers.
- Last season's matches: 1-1 (LA Galaxy at home) and 1-3 (Portland Timbers as local).
- Playing at home, the LA Galaxy has not lost against Portland Timbers in any of the last 3 games.
- The LA Galaxy wins the 1st half in 16% of their games, Portland Timbers in 28% of their games.
- LA Galaxy wins 16% of halves, Portland Timbers wins 28%.
- Their last match was a draw. (0-0)
- The LA Galaxy have only lost 1 of their last 5 games against Portland Timbers (in all competitions).