This Sunday, September 10, the LA Galaxy hosts St. Louis City at the Digital Health Sports Park, in a match that promises to excite all the fans present. On the eve of the match, we bring you all the information you need to know about this duel. Without going any further, let's get to it!
- In MLS, St. Louis City has lost its last 3 away games.
- Did you know that the LA Galaxy scores 32% of their goals between minutes 61-75 of the game? This is the highest percentage in the league.
- Did you know that St. Louis City scores 23% of their goals between minutes 31-45?
- St. Louis City has lost 4 straight away games.
- The LA Galaxy have not scored in 2 of their last 11 home games in MLS this season.
- St. Louis City has not scored in 4 of its last 13 away games in MLS this season.